SABSA A1 – Risk, Assurance & Governance
The SABSA A1 – Risk, Assurance & Governance module, leading to Practitioner Certification explore the development and demonstration of competence to apply SABSA and achieve valuable results for the benefit of the organisation and the individual.
The SABSA A1 Practitioner Level Training & SABSA Institute Certification Module provides candidates with the ability to:
- Analyse and assess business problems and business-driven requirements
- Apply, modify and customise the SABSA method to strategise and innovate specific solutions to meet unique requirements
- Design and create work-product required to establish and operationalise SABSA for the solution strategies in their unique environment
- Assess, evaluate and test concepts and theories by populating designs for real-world application
- Apply and measurably demonstrate their skills under the pressure of examinations